Designed for your daily journeys, heated motorcycle gloves - XRIDER provide amazing and essential protection against the cold on a motorcycle!
Arrive at your destination with warmed hands and a light mind with the Approved Motorcycle Heated Gloves - X-RIDER and their retro-reflective insert.
X-RIDER approved heated gloves are comfortable , durable, waterproof and breathable. They promote blood circulation , and relieve stiffness and numbness caused by the cold in winter.
With the help of a single press button, the 3 heating levels will allow you to keep your hands warm down to an outside temperature of -15°C .
Equipped with a carbon protection zone on the back of the hand and reinforcements on the palm, you will be protected in the event of a fall on a motorcycle, scooter, electric scooter, mountain bike or any other risky sport.
Our glove meets the CE standard and 1KP approved
In order to allow easy use with touch screens (smartphone, tablet, GPS) the heated gloves have been equipped with conductive metal fibers on the index finger and thumb, which allows them to operate with all touch screen devices.
The most produced:
Product benefits Paper towel on the index, palm and left fingers equipped with absorbent foam for more safety and comfort, double tightening system for better support. Unisex.
IDEAL FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
They have the advantage of being versatile and can be used for many other occasions such as: fishing, hiking, skiing, hunting, sledding, mountaineering, cycling, etc.
- Lightly press the switch, the three red lights above the switch are on, it is the high temperature level;
- Press again to display two red lights, it is the moderate temperature level;
- press again to show red light, it is low temperature level;
- Press again to turn off the light, the glove does not work
Characteristic Heated motorcycle gloves Approved - X-RIDER:
- Motorcycle, scooter, scooter...
- city and road
- MTB rider
- Heating zone positioned on the back, top and fingertips
- 37°C - 6 hours of autonomy
- 45°C - 3h30
- 50°C - 2h30
- Soft rubber wiper blade
- Microfiber interior
- Double adjustment tab with Velcro at wrist and cuff
- Exterior: 30% sheep leather, 70% polyester
- Interior: 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- 3 level temperature control knob
- Weight: 230g per glove with battery
- Hand wash, do not immerse
- No tumble dryer, bleach or dry clean
- Make sure you have removed the battery before washing
- Do not twist to wring, you risk damaging the heating systems
- Use a mild, fabric softener-free detergent
- 7.4V 2200mAh
- Weight 65 grams per unit
- Charge with a USB power adapter
- 1 pair of gloves
- 1 user manual
- (1 pair of BATG01 batteries with USB charging cable): optional
So don't suffer from winter and enjoy outdoor sports even in cold weather! Free delivery within 3-5 days!
Size guide :
Measure the length of your middle finger and your hand from the middle finger to the first crease of your wrist.
1- Using a tape measure or a ruler, measure from the top of the finger to the crease at the bottom of it.
2- Using a tape measure or a ruler, measure from the top of the finger to the crease of the wrist.
||Middle Length (cm)
||Hand length (cm)
|20 and +
||10 and +
||20 and +